Thursday, February 21, 2008

Article submitted

Today I submitted my article to BMC Bioinformatics. The article is my primary attempt & endeavor to computational biology, and the first article prepared using LaTeX and BibTeX. How convenient! Sadly I have no hope to prepare my dissertation in same way here.

I used BMC's TeX template when drafting the manuscript. Despite that BMC has instructed me to remove all dummy contents in the template file, I found following lines essential for submission or else BMC would complain that it is NOT done with their template:

%% BioMed_Central_Tex_Template_v1.05
%% %
% bmc_article.tex ver: 1.05 %
% %

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.