Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Waiting for interview

As you probably know, I'm near graduation and I'm expecting that to come earlier.

During the time my ``tCalculator'' paper was in revision (and was accepted then, owing to everyone's blessing, thanks!), I was busy looking for postdoctoral position and composing my dissertation. I finally got in touch with one professor in CSHL. She would like to interview me, and it has been arranged in the following days. I hope I can join her group to work on those grand and complicated knowledge systems on crop genomics. That is fancy, really appealing for me.

Readers with good memory should tell that Dr. Lincoln Stein resides in CSHL, too.

Oh yes! I watched Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society this evening. Complicated animation, fancy INDEED.

No comments: