Monday, May 2, 2011

Horrible weekend

I just learned that one of my coworker was almost ran over by a car last Saturday afternoon, when he was walking pass a busy road in front of the park I jog daily. AND he was pushing a stroller with his few-month-old son in it. The car barely missed him, but the tire ran over his foot and injured spring. All the luck, his son was not hit. Later we figured out that I was actually running nearby at that time. But I didn't notice them, because my attention was attracted by a car accident right at that time, when a green Camry was hit by a white sedan on the right side, rear door. I remember that slightly damaged Camry pulled over in front of me and a man ran out of the car to meet his accident mate. One young child was sitting in the backseat of that Camry looking out of the window, seemingly calm.

While on the other side of the globe, a man was killed in a Surgical Raid by the US force who has killed +3000 people in US ten years ago.

No comments: