Thursday, January 12, 2012

automated online english editing

"The custom bigWig track can be used in every way a server-provided heatmap track could ever be used."


When I was struggling with this sentence for my book chapters writing, I turned to www in hope of finding some service that can do free and automated language editing. Not surprisingly, there wasn't any.


Then I started wondering. Now that Apple is equipped with technologies like enabling Siri to respond to question "I locked myself outside!!!" with answer "go get a locksmith", why don't they make themselves a little bit more useful to make an online version of that, with ability of english language editing?


And of course whatever Apple makes, it's never going to be free. So I turned my prayer to Google instead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are so many tools and software available in the market that can help in English editing but it's hard to know which one is the best so instead of trying those tools better to go for some reliable english editing service that can provide you with better accuracy.