Monday, April 6, 2009

My jogging route

I took my camera with me when jogging yesterday afternoon. It was Sunday and there's quite big wind blowing from north-west. Not a dust in the air, the sky was crystal blue. Very cool temperature too.

Basically, the pictures shows my daily jogging route.

An old tree seen on the playground, quite near to my apartment.

Near the George Bush Library.

Still near the Bush Library. You can see on the grass field a piece of land was intentionally left untouched for the wild flowers to bloom.

The George Bush Library. My friend Clay told me that before the library was built, here used to be a farm where livestocks were kept.

The small pond in the research park.

Near Bush Library, on the route back.

2 comments:

adug(杜舟) said...

你应该买个单反的相机,然后学习摄影,成为职业的拍照人员~

喝粥的大葱 said...

风景真不错