Friday, May 29, 2009

Today's news

A few days ago Zhou Du let me know that my blog could not be accessed in China - I did not feel very uncomfortable about that. I started using Blogger in 2007 and I was quite used to its occasional unavailability.

What really suprised me today, is that Zhou Du told me he could not read my blog via Google Reader (subscription attempt will get error message).

When I'm wondering if Google is having a technical problem (and feeling a little bit upset), Zhou Du swiftly opened his new blog in Sina (www.sina.com.cn).

I really don't know what to do, and I will just wait and see what happens. I don't want to open a new blog elsewhere, I mean, I love Sina.com, I always read interesting blog stuff there, and even advised my dad to use it... I think I will continue to make posts on Blogger. I'm sure people in China will be able to view it sometime in future, just like everyone else in the world.

==============

By the way, here's one insteresting blog I just found

Beijing Notebook - Random observations noted in Beijing
http://beijingnotebook.blogspot.com/
(By a friendly lady who is enjoying her life in capital city of China)

No comments: